Tender for Consultancy Services for Strategic Planning for the Collectif Arc-en-Ciel (CAEC)
The Collectif Arc-en-Ciel (CAEC) is a non-profit organisation fighting homophobia, transphobia and discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. We campaign for equality for all, for the improvement of the daily lives of the LGBT community in Mauritius, and for the respect of Human Rights. Since more than 12 years, the CAEC has been operating a number of changes and has been redefining itself.
After a first strategic plan of three years, realized in 2015, we wish to prepare our next strategic plan which will have to be effective as of the second half of 2018.
The CAEC is therefore looking for a consultant in this context.
The selected consultant will:
- Collect inputs and feedback from the LGBT community through focus groups, online and field surveys
- Collect inputs from stakeholders on a one-to-one basis (private sector, diplomatic institutions, NGOs partners, etc)
- Act as facilitator of a one-day workshop for devising the Strategic Plan (the session will involve the CAEC team, board and partner NGOs – Indicative date : Between January and February)
- Prepare the Strategic Planning document following this session (a draft document will have to be submitted for approval by the CAEC board and comments and will be finalised thereafter by the consultant) – Indicative date : March / April
- Provide his / her own analysis on the way forward for the CAEC for the coming three-year period
Tenderers are required to:
- submit a letter expressing the interest and cost estimate (this estimate will be considered as final)
- demonstrate their relevant knowledge and experience of having provided similar consultancy services
- be available during at least one week to set up one-to-one interviews with each partners (January/February 2018)
Experience working with the NGO sector will be a advantage